|Description||Elevator Door Controller|
|Part No.||Easy-Con-T DO3000|
|Transportion||TNT, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Air, Sea|
|Packages||Carton, Wooden case, Pallet etc|
|Delivery Time||Normally 2-3 working days after payment|
|Payment Method||Company Bank, Western union, alibaba, Paypal, Personal bank etc|
Pictures for OTIS Elevator Lift AT120 Drive Door Controller Inverter FAA24350BK1
OT elevator FAA24350BK1 door machine how to do self-learning
1. Overhaul the car top
2. Press "M" key when inserting TT, prompt you to press "3" key, press "3"
3. The key step is to change the operating curve and important parameters of the door operator because you are afraid of misoperation. Under normal circumstances, you cannot see the third menu. At this time, you need to press the "blue key" (ie the SHIFT key) and then Press the "7" key, and then you can see the three menus.
4. Enter the three menu "SET UP".
5. Then enter the "1" menu (Inst1) in turn, and then enter the "1" menu (Config).
6. After this step is very critical, allowing you to choose the type of door operator.
Usually, "3-Wire" corresponds to the MCS120/MCS220 system, and the door operator type selection is "12" in the menu of the MCB board.
"3-Wire w DOB" is a Gen2 ladder type, and "13" is selected for the door type.
"Multidrop" corresponds to MCS3XX/MSC4XX, and the corresponding door operator type is "2".
"Relay" is rarely used now, and basically ignore it.
My elevator is OTIS4200, so, I choose "Multidrop".
7. Press OK. After that, you will be prompted to select the address (DCSS-Address), select DCSS1, which represents the front door. (Note: DCSS2 stands for back door, DCSS3 stands for front and rear doors, that is, double doors, DCSS4 is not used)
8. Next will prompt "Learn Run" for you to confirm.
9. After that, there will be a multiple choice question