|Part No.||CIMR-LB4A0039FAC 18.5kw|
|Transportion||TNT, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Air, Sea|
|Packages||Carton, Wooden case, Pallet etc|
|Delivery Time||Normally 2-3 working days after payment|
|Payment Method||Company Bank, Western union, alibaba, Paypal, Personal bank etc|
Pictures for Yaskawa L1000A Series Elevator Frequency Converter Inverter CIMR-LB4A0039FAC 18.5kw
Application of Yaskawa Frequency Converter in Elevator
One: Inverter self-tuning
(1) Lift the car, remove the wire rope, and confirm that there will be no safety failure when the motor is idling.
(2) Install the encoder according to the requirements, and put the encoder wire into the seat according to the number.
(3) Close the brake, the strong excitation contactor KMB and KMZ of the brake, and the input and output contactors KMC and KMY of the inverter, and observe whether the brake is opened. Make sure that there is no frictional resistance when the motor is idling.
(4) Set inverter parameter A1-02 to 3, and set inverter-related parameters according to 3.2 in Chapter 1.
(5) Set the frequency converter, according to the method described in 4.2.1, the frequency converter menu appears "AUTO-TUNING". A total of 7 data needs to be entered, as follows:
Rated Voltage motor rated voltage [VAC]
Rated current The rated current of the motor [AAC]
Rated Frequency motor rated frequency [HZ]
Rated Speed The rated speed of the motor [RPM]
Number of Poles motor poles
Selected Motor 1/2 drive motor number
PG Pulses/Rev PG number Rotary encoder pulse number