Details for OTIS Elevator Circuit Main PCB Board SPBC-II GAA/GBA/GCA26800NB1
|Description||Elevator Circuit PCB Board|
|Part No.||SPBC-II GAA/GBA/GCA26800NB1|
|Transportion||TNT, UPS, DHL, Fedex, Air, Sea|
|Packages||Carton, Wooden case, Pallet etc|
|Delivery Time||Normally 2-3 working days after payment|
|Payment Method||Company Bank, Western union, alibaba, Paypal, Personal bank etc|
Pictures for OTIS Elevator Circuit Main PCB Board SPBC-II GAA/GBA/GCA26800NB1
Electronic boards commonly used in elevators can generally be divided into the following modules:
1. Power module, generally including rectifier circuit, voltage stabilizer circuit, filter circuit; power monitoring circuit;
2. Core processing module, including CPU (or MCU, DSP processor), EEPROM, RAM, address signal decoding circuit, oscillation circuit, reset circuit, watchdog circuit;
3. Signal input module: including step-down circuit,signal isolation circuit, buffer latch circuit;
4. Signal output module: including buffer latch circuit, signal isolation circuit, power amplifier circuit.
5. Serial communication module: The serial communication technology used in elevators is mainly
RS232, RS485 or CAN bus, where RS232 is used to tester, computer connection, internal communication generally adopts RS485 or CAN bus Technology.